Friday, July 3, 2015

4:31 PM

This will have to be a quick entry. I never took that walk this morning and I am going out there even though it is 1,000 degrees in the shade. Okay, slight exaggeration :)

As always, my time with Perry at the studio was wonderful. We caught up on each other's stuff and settled down into happy crafting. I worked on The Ricky Project, pictured below:


This picture also shows my work area at the studio :)

The blanket looks better in person.....really.....

Perry & I went to Conrad's at lunch, per usual, joy :)

http://www.conradsrestaurant.com/

I usually order steak tips, but today I had their lovely squash ravioli with a salad and iced tea (the good kind). As always, we shared a strawberry shortcake for dessert.

Then back to the studio, top down on Perry's Mercedes convertible, and more crafting.

We left at 3:00ish and now I am home nursing my painful back. It's been hurting since I've started exercising again, but I am determined to work through it.

I am going to Karen's tonight after I feed Tiki, Andy and Lucky, but am going for a walk first. For real. Must exercise no matter how hot or how painful.




2 comments:

  1. I'm inspired to resume blogging as well, thanks to your email about the new blog. :)

    Now's a good time to do it, as we're going to Wildwood so there'll be things to post regularly.

    I love the colors of Ricky's blanket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I will be sure to read your accounts of Wildwood! As mentioned, I started this new blog as a way of counting tasks done instead of fatigue surrender. Yesterday, Fatigue did win for an hour in the afternoon, but just for an hour. Times past, I have slept several hours and woken up for 5 or 10 minutes only to go back to sleep again.

    The issues I am having are physical, but they are also mental. Not being stressed 24/7 took all the adrenaline away. Now I'm replacing it with happy activities.

    Have fun in Wildwood!

    ReplyDelete